Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Thankful List

The top things I'm thankful for from the past week:

* When I was home alone and sick, I was so thankful that there are stores just a minute or two away, walking distance, where I could by juice, vitamin C, and pain relievers.

* Because I was alone for a few days I could rest in peace and quite and there wasn't too much pressing work to get up and take care of.

* That this nasty cold is nearly cleared up now.

* The sun finally came out for long enough to dry the laundry that's been on the roof for almost a week -- normally I love the rain, but after four straight days of it, it's so nice to see the sun again.

* Sharmila has made a very rapid recovery, even the doctors are surprised, and she will probably be out of the hospital soon.

* I'm thankful for everyone who prayed for her healing.

No comments: